Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TAG-You're at the Next Big Thing Blog

Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing:


What is the working title of your book? Just finished "Twinkle Lights."

Where did the idea come from for the book? I love to write Christmas stories and said I'm going to write one about Christmas trees. So I did!

What genre does your book fall under? Short contemporary romance

Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition? I'm clueless!!!

What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book? A do-gooder teams up with a delinquent turned lawyer to run a Christmas tree stand; only when the revenue goes missing, fingers are pointed.

How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript? Three months? Some stories almost
write themselves; others…hard work. And then, there's all the rewrites.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre? As far as mine go, the funny stories of Store Wars and Man Theory and Other Stories.

Who or What inspired you to write this book? No one in particular inspired me. I just did it.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest? The sassy dialogue and humor.

Include the link of who tagged you and this explanation for the people you have tagged.
Helen Mallon: http://ftheeiwasateenagequaker.wordpress.com/  Many thanks to Helen Mallon, author of the book, "I Just Want to be Regular, for tagging me for The Next Big Thing blog game. 

No comments: