Monday, March 31, 2014

Vicki Batman ~ guest author Tina Donahue rocks with Betsey Johnson

 
~Handbag Monday~

I pop in at Romance Books 4 Us and there, I met incredible author Tina Donahue. She writes very sexy and with lots of emotion. I have total envy.

Let's see what Tina brought us!



I’m in LOVE with Betsey’s Handbags!!

The best way to get me to stop in a store is to put out a display of Betsey Johnson handbags. OMG, I just love them. They’re girly, flirty, fun, and so damn cute.

My current fav is one I bought last year. A leopard skin print with a huge black bow and-and-and it’s covered in sequins!!

Yowza. The bag’s nearly bigger than I am, but I lug it around cuz I just adore how it looks. So trendy and sparkly. Betsey, don’t ever stop designing your bags. I live for them.


Seven Sensuous Days blurb: At an erotic auction, she’s his to bid on…to take…to command.

Find Seven Sensuous Days at: Ellora's Cave


Tina, this bag rocks. I don't have any bags in animal prints and this one is very prettified.

What do you think? Like the fabric?

 
Thanks for being with me today, Tina!


**************************************************************
Poinsettia Handbag: Week 7

Not very much done this week. But I did do measurements and if you look closely, you can see pins in corners. Yep, I have to extend this side to the corners in order to make it the size of a tote I have in mind. And I'll have to extend the gusset, but it will be worth it. I also bought more thread. Wow!

8 comments:

Tina Donahue said...

Thanks for hosting me, Vicki!! :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Good morning, Tina and thank you for sharing with us today. Hugs.

Unknown said...

Sorry girls I just can't get into handbags - Both my daughters and daughter-in-law have at least two hundred between them. They would absolutely love the one on this post. I carry one only when necessary, like long trips. Usually I put keys, ID, money and credit card in my pocket and off I go.

Tina Donahue said...

I hear you, Rose. I love my bags, but they're murder on my shoulders.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Rose: I wish I could stuff my pockets. lol

Angela Adams said...

Awesome pictures!

Melissa Keir said...

I hope you were able to find the correct color Vicki. I know you spoke about that before. :)

Tina. That's a pretty bag. I like that big bags, I can throw everything in, including the kitchen sink! You never know what I might need!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Angela! Tina's bag is so cool.

Hi, Melissa! Interestingly, the dye lot I've been using was discontinued. I switched and I think only an expert would notice. Thanks for asking.