Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Do the years pass quickly for you too? @VickiBatman #MFRWorg

Do the years pass quickly for you too?
 
 
 
After I had been secretly writing for a few months, I sat down to have dinner with Handsome who had been mega traveling. We chatted about the usual—kids, cats, house, his trip, my upcoming class reunion. Then he asked, “What have you been up to?” meaning besides Jazzercise, needlepoint, and reading.

I drew a deep breath and let this rip quickly, “I’ve been writing.”

Honestly, I don’t stun Handsome much. But this admission did. His eyes went large and he went from a reclining position to sitting straight. Then his eyes narrowed, “Writing what?”
I explained the whole enchilada about how I began writing. He really listened and when I’d finished, he said, “You’ve changed.”

And I had. I had moved into a new life stage and was embracing it wholly. Here’s what I’ve done:

Published:
4 short romantic comedies, 1 essay with MuseItUp Publishing
 
1 paranormal short sexy romance with Noble Romance Publishing (rights returned)
13 short romantic comedies with True Magazines
Indie Pubbed:
3 short fiction collections

To be Pubbed:
1 essay, Sisterhood Anthology by Wordforest
1 funny romantic mystery by The Wild Rose Press (coming soon!)

Can be published:
2 paranormal short sexy romances (+ returned one)
4 short romantic comedies
3 romantic mysteries

I think I have been busy.
 
Happy anniversary to me!
 
Vicki Batman is greatly rejoicing a life change and eagerly waiting what will happen soon. Check her site FMI: http://vickibatman.blogspot.com 

 

 

2 comments:

Patty said...

lLove it, Vixki. Patty

Flirty & Feisty Romance said...

Congrats Vicki. You have been busy!