For my unmentionably big number birthday, I asked Handsome for a Rhine River cruise--yes, the same commercials you see on Downton Abbey.
I love cruises. Here's why:
1. Only unpack one time.
2. Only pack one time.
3. Good meals.
5. Mostly nice people.
6. Great stops.
7. Very relaxing.
So yes, Handsome and I went to the Rhine River where we stopped at places I'd read about. We ate good food. Enjoyed meeting many new folks.
There was only one hitch: no handbag.
Not to worry. When I returned home, I went shopping to my favorite store and found this little treasure:
It's a Kate Spade and looks like a travel trunk. I was a little worried about having a zipper and would it open wide enough without scraping my hand.
Worried for nothing.
So to celebrate my b'day, I'm giving away a handbag. If you want to be included in the drawing, just leave your email address in the comments.
- 08/10 - New Release, Tina Donahue
- 08/07 - Handbag & Book, Summer of Seduction authors
- 08/03 - Travel & Book, Nancy Raven Smith
- 07/31 - Sisterhood FB Party!
- A Book Signing, Vicki
- 07/24 - Handbag & Book, Linda Tillis
- 07/20 - Recipe & Book, Vinnie Hansen
- 07/17 - Handbag & Book, Beverley Oakley
- 07/13 - Recipe & Book, Norma Huss
- 07/10 - Handbag & Book, Loretta Wheeler
- 07/06 - Travel & Book, Sharon Buchbinder
- 07/03 - Happy Fourth of July!