- 07/20 - Recipe & Book, Vinnie Hansen
- 07/17 - Handbag & Book, author
- 07/13 - Recipe & Book, Norma Huss
- 07/10 - Handbag & Book, Loretta Wheeler
- 07/06 - Travel & Book, Sharon Buchbinder
- 07/03 - Happy Fourth of July!
- 06/29 - Gardening and Book, Vicki
- 06/26 - Handbag and Book, VB
- 06/22 - Travel & Book, Iris Blobel
- 06/19 - Handbag & Book, J J Montgomery
- 06/15 - Vicki, To Donut or Not
- 06/12 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
Friday, December 11, 2015
Tripping the Christmas lights fantastic! OR What my dad did on Christmas Eve! #Christmaslightdecorating #twinklelights #holidays #RssosSisters #MFRWauthor
As a child, my family spent Christmas Eve at my grandmother's house. Everyone brought a dessert and a side. All my aunts, uncles, and cousins came and we had a wonderful family reunion. The ones nearest my age played killer Uno in grandmother's bedroom.
But when the party was over...
Dad began driving the loooonnnnggg way home. We piled into the family station wagon, turned on the Christmas tunes and sang our lungs out. He wound through neighborhoods so we could view the sparkly creations set only at this time of year.
Did I mention I have an affinity for Christmas lights?
This year, I spotted this tree:
My photo doesn't do the fiery red and neon green justice.
And I traveled to a small town for their Candlelight home tour and have these shots:
Handsome likes to put up yard art:
Do you decorate with lights? If so, any special colors you use?
Did you get something special for Christmas only to misplace it?Christmas Countdown is on! Hunk-a-licious customer, Jack Treadaway, pesters boutique owner, Callie Woods, to locate a vintage handbag for his mother. Too bad the wedge between them is his sister, the meanest girl in town "Holiday Handbag Extravaganza" is at:
Amazon Barnes & Noble Kobo iTunes
Posted by Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction, blogger at Handbags, Books...Whatever at 2:00 AM