Sunday, April 24, 2016

#author Anne Marie Brear w #historicalromance Where Dragonflies Hover & #handbag #MFRWorg #RssosSisters #accessories


Handbag & Book with
Anne Marie Brear

I adore my handbag because it is the first designer bag I’ve ever owned.

My husband bought it (and the matching purse) for me from Macy’s in New York for my birthday while we were on our honeymoon last year. The grey colour and shape is very much my style.
So, not only is it a very classy Michael Kors handbag, it was bought with love from my wonderful husband. I will always treasure it.




Sometimes a glimpse into the past can help make sense of the future…

        Everyone thinks Lexi is crazy when she falls in love with Hollingsworth House – a crumbling old Georgian mansion in Yorkshire – and nobody more so than her husband, Dylan. But there’s something very special about the place, and Lexi can sense it. 

The trunk was nothing special, plain and in parts rusted. No ornament or writing hinted at its use.

Intrigued, she grabbed a hammer from the workbench, but then hesitated. She had no right to open someone else’s property. Lexi closed her eyes momentarily. What was she thinking of breaking into the trunk? What am I doing? Never had she broken the law and here she was guilty of trespassing and breaking and entering! She looked around the rowboat as though expecting someone to jump out and arrest her.

Something inside urged her on. She knew she couldn’t stop now. Sucking in a deep breath, she bent and hit the lock hard. The ringing sound was loud in the quiet serenity of the garden. The metal dented and with another few solid whacks the lock gave.

Shivers of excitement tingled along her skin. Gently, she eased up the lid.
 Find Where Dragonflies Hover at: http://goo.gl/HVlcH7/


Wow, first, Anne Marie, what a great bag and second, a very intriguing excerpt!

3 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

What a beautiful bag! I wish you all the best with your book!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I agree with you, Melissa. It looks so sharp.

Angela Adams said...

"Intriguing" -- you read my mind!