Thursday, November 02, 2017

Handbag and Book w author Barbara White Daille A briefcase. A go-to. Buy what you love. #Entangled #handbag #newbook


 
When I travel, I carry a handbag that’s large enough to double as a briefcase. The gold bag gets used mainly for conferences or workshops—and not just because it happens to have a Liz Claiborne label on it!  Considering its size, shape, and how much it can hold, it’s perfect for the occasion.
 
This black bag has been my go-to for a while now, especially since it has


pockets on either side for glasses…a water bottle…a baby bottle…or for whatever you need to carry around. The bag has gotten a lot of use and will probably be replaced soon. But that will be an easy-peasy job that fits right in with my tip for you today: When you find something you really love, buy two if they’re available—especially if they’re on sale!
 
To see a great deal, check out another bag I shared here at Vicki’s blog:  Barbara's Handbag

Can mistletoe and matchmakers unite this single mom and
her determined bachelor boss?


Why did Michael have to see the truth? Why did he have to make everything worse?
 

She refused to think about the little thrill running through her at knowing he’d come to her rescue. “What does it matter how I looked? Now you’ve gotten Lyssa stuck on another track. The one about us being a couple.”
 
“I’m not sure she actually fell for that story.”
 
She rolled her eyes. Poor man. “You saw her. Nick could barely get her out the door. I had to promise you’d be coming along to my parents’ house for dinner.” At that reminder, he had the grace to look ashamed about his lie. Or maybe uncomfortable, as if reality had hit him squarely between the eyes. Those beautiful dark eyes.
 
Go away, Michael. Don’t look so good, so mouthwateringly tempting. Don’t stand right here when you’re so far out of my reach.

 

Find One Week to Win Her Boss at: Entangled
Find Barbara White Daille at: Website

 
Barbara, the black bag is just my style! You might have to share.


 

7 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Your black bag is definitely my kind of bag!

Barbara White Daille said...

It's so great, isn't it, Angela - places for everything, and nothing gets crushed!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I love Barbara's black bag, too, Angela. Guess we'll have a tussle.

Melissa Keir said...

I have a black leather computer bag I use for all traveling. It doubles as a purse but also a carry all! Love the cover and the story sounds wonderful! Good Luck!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Oooh, Melissa, you may have to show this bag off on Handbag and Book.

Barbara White Daille said...

No, no! We must resolve this problem peacefully! Angela and Vicki - considering my best tip means I have TWO bags, I *could* let you both draw straws for old and new. ;)

Barbara White Daille said...

Melissa - I love when something can do double duty.

Thanks so much for your kind words and good wishes!