Thursday, October 11, 2018

Handbags, Books...Whatever guest author Lynda Rees - The Essential Handbag and her book, Real Money



This tan purse is a favorite because it’s small but holds all my essentials.


It’s great for traveling and when I need to downsize because of my bad shoulders and back. That explains it’s much-loved appearance.
REAL MONEY, BOOK 8 OF THE BLOODLINE SERIES of romantic suspense novels about horse country, rural Kentucky.
Realtor, Chloe Roberts moves home to Sweetwater starting over after her fiancĂ©’s disappearance. She’s pursued by a married ex-boyfriend and a billionaire tycoon, stalked by her ex’s volatile wife, falls for a loveable deputy, discovers a murder victim, learns her family tree has a rotten branch miraculously still living, and becomes the next target for the assassin.

 “I look forward to settling down enjoying a home of my own.” Vulnerability in his thick, strong voice added a special charm she hadn’t witnessed before. He wasn’t all business, after all. He was putting his heart into this decision. Her experience helping people find the perfect location was the best part of her job. She was glad to do it for Tray and his partner, confidant his offer would work out.
“Thank you for dinner.” She bit into the thick, juicy burger and dipped a rippled, crispy fry in a bowl of ketchup. 
“You’re welcome. I get tired of business dinners with rubber chicken, steak houses or takeout at home.”
“Don’t you or your partner cook? You gave merely a cursory glance through the kitchens of both houses.”
He acted perplexed. “I enjoy cooking when I have an afternoon to indulge in it, but I work so much I rarely have the luxury. I think my partner cooks. I’m not sure. I’ll have to ask.”
She cocked her head. “Oh, have you been together a short while?”
“Five years. It never came up. We rarely discuss such things.”
That seemed odd. “He doesn’t live with you?”

 Find Real Money at: Amazon
Find Lynda Rees at: Website

3 comments:

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Lynda and welcome back!

Melissa Keir said...

What a great cover! I used a different purse for DC this year. Just a shoulder bag. I hate having to worry about a big bag when I'm doing a lot of walking.

xiaofeiDong said...

Celine handbag provides ultimate luxury and gives the best stylish statement. Behind the refined elegance, there is a great practicality hidden behind it. These handbags own superior craftsmanship with quality leather materials, sewing skills and meticulous modeling. Each and every aspect of the bag is clearly visible.