Juliet says most authors have always wanted to write, but she loved to read. As a teen, her favorites were Kathleen Woodwiss and Barbara Cartland. She grew up to be a big murder mystery fan, reading Sue Grafton, Elizabeth George and Anne Perry. She loves Elizabeth Lowell, Jayne Ann Krentz, and Linda Howard, too.
And one day, a story filled her head - a hero, a heroine, a past, flaws, scenes, then dialogue. She had to write the story.
Her new books are The Spy's Surrender, Secrets, Vol. 26, out December, 2008. Baby, Don't Bet Me from Harlequin Blaze, Spring, 2009, and The Pirate's Possession, Secrets, July, 2009.
Hi, Juliet, Thanks for coming to Books and Stuff. I have to say your story is almost identical to mine - being a big reader, what you read, and your favorite murder mysteries. Do your new stories lean toward the murder mystery angle? I know your new books have erotica in them. Can you tell us what caused the change to write in this genre?
Can you tell us about these new projects?
- 07/20 - Recipe & Book, Vinnie Hansen
- 07/17 - Handbag & Book, author
- 07/13 - Recipe & Book, Norma Huss
- 07/10 - Handbag & Book, Loretta Wheeler
- 07/06 - Travel & Book, Sharon Buchbinder
- 07/03 - Happy Fourth of July!
- 06/29 - Gardening and Book, Vicki
- 06/26 - Handbag and Book, VB
- 06/22 - Travel & Book, Iris Blobel
- 06/19 - Handbag & Book, J J Montgomery
- 06/15 - Vicki, To Donut or Not
- 06/12 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio