Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
- 09/28 - Travel & Book, Izzy Szyn
- 09/25 - Handbag & Book - Amy T
- 09/21 - Travel & Book, Madison Michael
- 09/18 - Handbag & Book, Fran Thomas
- 09/14 - Last day, Jon
Friday, January 11, 2008
Author Interview - Juliet Burns
And one day, a story filled her head - a hero, a heroine, a past, flaws, scenes, then dialogue. She had to write the story.
Her new books are The Spy's Surrender, Secrets, Vol. 26, out December, 2008. Baby, Don't Bet Me from Harlequin Blaze, Spring, 2009, and The Pirate's Possession, Secrets, July, 2009.
Hi, Juliet, Thanks for coming to Books and Stuff. I have to say your story is almost identical to mine - being a big reader, what you read, and your favorite murder mysteries. Do your new stories lean toward the murder mystery angle? I know your new books have erotica in them. Can you tell us what caused the change to write in this genre?
Can you tell us about these new projects?