Tracy can't remember when books weren't a part of her life. She is an accomplished musician in the flute (something I recently took up again) and vocal performance. Her creativity further emerged with the love of romance writing. Recently, published is Texas Gold, which has been noted by Romantic Times magazine.
Thanks for coming to Books and Stuff, Tracy. Tell us about Texas Gold. What is the appeal of writing Texas historicals? Did this come naturally to you? have you dabbled in other genres?
Have you always been a writer or did something push you in this direction. What led you to the path of publication?
Do you have a favorite author and why?
- 07/20 - Recipe & Book, Vinnie Hansen
- 07/17 - Handbag & Book, author
- 07/13 - Recipe & Book, Norma Huss
- 07/10 - Handbag & Book, Loretta Wheeler
- 07/06 - Travel & Book, Sharon Buchbinder
- 07/03 - Happy Fourth of July!
- 06/29 - Gardening and Book, Vicki
- 06/26 - Handbag and Book, VB
- 06/22 - Travel & Book, Iris Blobel
- 06/19 - Handbag & Book, J J Montgomery
- 06/15 - Vicki, To Donut or Not
- 06/12 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio