Handbags, Books...Whatever

Handbags, Books...Whatever is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer.Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.


I'll be signing at this huge event!

Want to find out more?

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

HBW Calendar

  • 06/26 - open
  • 06/22 - Travel & Book, Iris Blobel
  • 06/19 - Handbag & Book, J J Montgomery
  • 06/15 - Vicki, To Donut or Not
  • 06/12 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
  • 06/08 - Vicki, A change
  • 06/05 - Handbag & Book, Adriana Kraft
  • 06/01- VB on Finishing the Book
  • 05/30 - Just You and Me release day!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

launch day three - I Believe

Last night, I checked my blog with Michelle Miles and found this reader review:

I just finished reading "I Believe" and I LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! The characters are wonderful and the story is super HOT and romantic. It's fabulous!  


Squeeeeee!!!

1 comment:

Author said...

And the "I Believe" launch day(s) winner is....Kathy Sullivan.

I truly appreciate all who posted, bought, and read "I Believe." Getting our babies out there is hard work and to have it valued makes everything we go through very worthwhile.

Happy writing!

Blog Archive

Follow by Email