Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
- 10/23 - Tina Donahue
- 10/19- Last days of summer
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
One Lovely Blog Award goes to... ME!!
And according to the directions, I have to list seven things. I decided on seven, probably weird, facts.
1. My Texas roots go way back to the Battle of San Jacinto.
2. My three sissies have blonde hair and blue eyes.
3. I adore cats and have two malti-poos, Champ and Jones.
4. Am I too old to drive a Jeep Wrangler?
5. James Garner should have been People magazine's most sexiest man alive. (Seriously, see Great Escape!)
6. Guess who was Miss Oak Lawn Moped?
7. I really wish I could do needlepoint in church.
Thanks, Michelle, for nominating me.