Friday, May 16, 2014

.@VickiBatman ~ #Movie Maniac: Locke

 
 
Blurb: A construction foreman's life, family, and job are forever altered when he is determined to do the right thing for the woman he had a one-night stand with.
 
I had not heard of this movie, but being the movie lover I am... I always peruse the movie guide in our paper every Friday morning and this one grabbed my attention. Featuring Tom Hardy (Batman's Bane) and a cast of actors you never see on screen but hear. Minute by minute, new dilemmas are thrown at Ivan Locke as he journeys to London and yet, it is never boring. His face, voice, body language tell a great story. From the article, we learn the movie was filmed in two takes in a car on a flatbed trailer. The other scenery and light shots are well done too and make the film very cohesive.
 
Time flew by. Handsome and I talked about this one for hours after it was over. A very good movie and I heartily recommend it. Tell everyone.
 
FMI: Locke

No comments: