Monday, June 16, 2014

.@VickiBatman ~ guest author on Handbag Monday is Gail Olmsted & her bag is lovely. #MFRWorg #PlottingPrincesses

Jeep TourToday's guest is extra special cool on:


~Handbag Monday~

It's guest author Gail Olmsted with a rockin' bag and a cover which intrigues this Jeep lover. Let's see what Gail brought:

 
 
 
I bought it in Sedona, AZ when I was researching my book. The colors are so reminiscent of the Southwest! It was a splurge but my best friend convinced me that it was "me"!! I use it to tote things back and forth from my day job- lunch, extra shoes, books, take home work, etc. I love it!!
 
 
Ah, Gail, I can see why you love it. A treat from a place you visited is so special, but the color reminds me of the landscape there. Good choice.
 
 
 
 

JEEP TOUR is a breezy read about an out of work divorcee who relocates to Sedona after a chance meeting with a sexy tour guide and how she discovers that she's chasing a dream, not just a dreamy guy!!
 
Find Jeep Tour at: Jeep Tour
 
Find Gail at: Facebook
 
 
Gail, I bet you didn't know Jeeps are my ride of choice. I've owned a Cherokee, have an old Wrangler, and a new Patriot.
 
Thanks so much for being with me on Handbag Monday.
 
 

 


5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Love the color and the looks of your bag. Plus the story sounds so interesting. I love divorce heroines who find themselves.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Sylvia! You knew Gail and I would be compatriots when the Jeep appeared--right? LOL. Sedona is a special place.

Anonymous said...

Book sounds really cute, Gail. Like Sylvia, I love divorced heroines finding themselves.

Pamela Stone

Melissa Keir said...

I love big bags because I always drag things back and forth from work. I finally bought a rolling suitcase! :)

I wish you the best with your book. Who doesn't love a jeep!!

Angela Adams said...

cool lookin' bag.