I love needlepoint and I love handbags. Often, I find a great bag that might just needs a little tweaking. This one had flimsy gold snakey-like handles. Not very substantial in the hand. And it looked very dated.
So on a trip to JoAnn's, I found the clear plastic beaded handle and added it with split rings inserted into the connecting spots on the frame.
Voila! Now, the handbag is more up-to-date and the whole thing just pops with color.
Have you ever tweaked a handbag or an accessory so it really reflects YOU?
My inner funny is revealed in my work. Lately, that is my romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily Employed: New job. New love. And murder.
Desperate for cash to cover the basic necessities, Hattie Cooks takes a
temporary job where she uncovers an embezzling scam tied to the death of a
former employee--the very one she replaced. Find TE at: Amazon
- 08/10 - New Release, Tina Donahue
- 08/07 - Handbag & Book, Summer of Seduction authors
- 08/03 - Travel & Book, Nancy Raven Smith
- 07/31 - Sisterhood FB Party!
- A Book Signing, Vicki
- 07/24 - Handbag & Book, Linda Tillis
- 07/20 - Recipe & Book, Vinnie Hansen
- 07/17 - Handbag & Book, Beverley Oakley
- 07/13 - Recipe & Book, Norma Huss
- 07/10 - Handbag & Book, Loretta Wheeler
- 07/06 - Travel & Book, Sharon Buchbinder
- 07/03 - Happy Fourth of July!
Monday, June 22, 2015
#handbag Monday : With just a little tweaking, a new treasure #accessories #fashion #shoes #MFRWorg
Posted by Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction, blogger at Handbags, Books...Whatever at 1:00 AM