Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/20 - Handbag & Book, Pauline Baird Jones
- 11/16 - Vicki, a funny look at colonoscopy
- 11/13 - Handbag & Book, Falling Leaves
- 11/09 - Vicki, Season of Magic
- 11/06 - Handbag & Book, H. D. Thomson
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
Monday, June 22, 2015
#handbag Monday : With just a little tweaking, a new treasure #accessories #fashion #shoes #MFRWorg
So on a trip to JoAnn's, I found the clear plastic beaded handle and added it with split rings inserted into the connecting spots on the frame.
Voila! Now, the handbag is more up-to-date and the whole thing just pops with color.
Have you ever tweaked a handbag or an accessory so it really reflects YOU?
My inner funny is revealed in my work. Lately, that is my romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily Employed: New job. New love. And murder. Desperate for cash to cover the basic necessities, Hattie Cooks takes a temporary job where she uncovers an embezzling scam tied to the death of a former employee--the very one she replaced. Find TE at: Amazon