Monday, June 01, 2015

The color Purple on #handbag Monday w author J. M. Maurer #fashion #accessories #shoes #MFRWorg

Handbag Monday
Welcomes J. Maurer. Let's check out what she brought to show off:  

Nestled somewhere in their closet, some women have a handbag in every shape, size, and color they would possibly need. Admittedly, I’m somewhat one of them. Even as I admit that, I am practical with neutral colors that tend to match most anything I choose to wear. Except for this handbag, which is my favorite. Yes, it is purple. 

And yes, I use it all year. I don’t particularly care if it’s a fall color, as my son so eloquently has pointed out. I love it!

Jackie! that purple is absolutely gorgeous and I'd carry all the time too. It is similar to my favorite style, the Kelly bag. Well done!

It’s simple and has a roomy inside. So why do I love it so much—other than the fact that it is an awesome shade of purple? Well, we often travel out of state with my son’s baseball team. Believe me, I’ve learned to cram in a lot of necessities into my handbag for these three to seven day excursions. With all of the extra goodies I’m carrying around, there is one item inside my handbag that I never have to worry if I’ll ever find it—my keys.



In my humble opinion, all handbags should have the attached key clip like this bag does. In fact, it is now the first thing I look for when I’m shopping for a new handbag. J



Every day, Jessica Winters does what she does best—bury herself in patient care within the walls of the neuro intensive care unit, keeping herself busy to escape the dark sadness that controls her life. But the day she sees Matthew Moi, the intriguing man seated at her new patient’s bedside, her shattered heart begins to frantically beat once again. 

As Matthew pins his mesmerizing gaze upon her, trying to distract her with his humorous and playful banter, she does her best to ignore him. Somehow he already knows a great deal about her, breaking down Jessica’s barriers and awakening her soul, drawing her out of the darkness and into his arms. 

When her painful past resurfaces, revealing truths that threaten her future, Jessica struggles through her issues and fights to stay on a healing path . . . seeking love.

Find Seeking Love at: Amazon

Find J. M. Maurer at: Website  Facebook  Twitter  Goodreads

Thank you, J. M., for showing off your stylish bag. Love the color! 

9 comments:

JM Maurer said...

Happy Handbag Monday, everyone! I’m really excited to be here. Thank you, Vicki, for hosting me and sharing my awesome purple handbag.

I’ll be around. So if you have questions or comments, feel free to post them. Until then, Happy Handbag Monday!! Wishing you all great health, happiness, and love. :-) ~JMM

Unknown said...

Vicki ... this guest outdoes herself. JM ... that is an awesome color purple !! And I bet it can go with anything at all. I can see purple with dozens of other colors. And I can see from your book blurb that you also have an exciting story befitting the color purple :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, J M, and so excited you brought a lovely bag and a cool book to Handbag Monday!

Hi, Florence! Didn't JM do a great job with a purple bag? You are right about it going with so many colors. Happy Monday!

JM Maurer said...

Thank you, Florence, for your kind words. Something else that is really cool about the bag, paperbacks fit perfectly! :D
And yes, Jessica has an issue with purple. Guess I can't say I don't blame her. ;-)
Thanks for stopping by, Florence. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Love the bag, of course. But the blurb got me. I'm going to Amazon now!!! Whoot!

Melissa Keir said...

What a beautiful color! I love it! I actually attach my keys with a clip to my purse each time I'm out. I never have to worry about finding them either! Love it!

Angela Adams said...

I have a suit that would go perfect with that bag!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

JMM, I'm thinking your purple is very popular. :)

JM Maurer said...

Very exciting to see the love for the Purple bag!
I certainly love it too. Anyone need to borrow it, hit me up. :D
Many thanks for having me, Vicki Batman!!
I really enjoyed being here. Hugs!