- THE LONG STRAP. I’m 5’10” (so I need long) and I hate to carry a purse on my arm. While I do have a few “handbags” that actually require hands/arms, I prefer something that I can just slip over my shoulder….regardless of how heavy my coat may be. (I’m from Canada. We wear heavy winter coats over bulky sweaters at least one quarter of the year.)
- POCKETS. And actually, this is a case of balancing too many versus not enough. A good purse must have one pocket on the outside…for pen and phone. And at least one…maybe two….small side pockets on the inside for make-up, nail file and keys. BUT I HATE SECTIONS! Although I own a few purses that have zippered centers or multiple sections inside, they obviously didn’t top the list. I usually just end up putting everything into one section, because I can never figure out how I’d want to divide my stuff into the multiple sections. One big section & two pockets…that’s all I need.
Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
- 09/28 - Travel & Book, Izzy Szyn
- 09/25 - Handbag & Book - Amy T
- 09/21 - Travel & Book, Madison Michael
- 09/18 - Handbag & Book, Fran Thomas
- 09/14 - Last day, Jon
Monday, May 23, 2016
Handbag & Book w #author Charlotte Copper & Love Supernaturally #accessories #shoes #RssosSisters #MFRWorg