Monday, September 26, 2016

Autumn handbag color #Rssos #accessories #fashion #newcozy


Handbag & Book with
Vicki
Autumn is in the air! And for many of us handbag lovers, this means change, a change to a more fallish type of bag. And sometimes, I do change for the seasons. However, today as I perused my bags, my gaze landed on Kate as in Kate Spade and this confection in bone.

I bought this lovely tote several years ago and like how it works for me. There is a large zipper pouch in the middle and one along the side in the lining. Thus, the bag is divided into two compartments. Ideal for carrying a book, kindle, or my other love--needlepoint project. The tote handles are a little bigger than what I like, but manageable. I like to loop my little initial V just for fun around one.


As for the cover, maybe it is a little bright for fall colors.




I am often asked if my heroine has some of me in her. I
celebrate all things handbag by giving my heroine from Temporarily Employed and Temporarily Insane handbags, too:






Find the ove of handbag at: Amazon e     Amazon PB  TWRP e  TWRP PB






So what is YOUR favorite color of handbag?






 



4 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I generally go for neutral colors -- I don't have to worry about whether or not it matches anything.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Angela! And I have found today that there are color combos that are cool and some of them are the *new* neutrals.

Melissa Keir said...

A bone white isn't a true white so it's perfect for a fall sweater! :) Love it!

Joanne Guidoccio said...

Hi Vicki, Lovely bag! I'm tempted to go purse shopping and break out of my practical "black bag for fall/winter" mindset.