Saturday, November 05, 2016

Top blogger at Romance Lives Forever for October is me! #RomanceLivesForever #MFRWorg #Rssos #cancerwon'twin





Writing & Book






Sometimes, words escape me and I have few today as I was named top blogger at Romance Lives Forever. Owner Kayelle Allen asked me to blog about cancer. I went to Handsome and asked if I could continue to tell his story, his after story, about how this disease has affected him and our family. He said yes.


In case you missed, here's the link to our story. For some, it is scary. Be glad there are no pictures of all the surgeries, the stitches. Read it. Share it. Tell about it. And let me know.


Thank you, Romance Lives Forever!




And just in case you want to read my work, here's two romantic comedies for you to check out:










Amazon e-book: https://www.amazon.com/Season-Promise-Merry-Holly-ebook/dp/B01LQUP9AS/ 


2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Sending hugs and good wishes to you and Handsome!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Thank you, Angela! He's a very strong guy.