Handbags, Books...Whatever

Handbags, Books...Whatever is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer.Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.


I'll be signing at this huge event!

Want to find out more?

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required

HBW Calendar

  • 06/26 - open
  • 06/22 - Travel & Book, Iris Blobel
  • 06/19 - Handbag & Book, J J Montgomery
  • 06/15 - Vicki, To Donut or Not
  • 06/12 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
  • 06/08 - Vicki, A change
  • 06/05 - Handbag & Book, Adriana Kraft
  • 06/01- VB on Finishing the Book
  • 05/30 - Just You and Me release day!

Monday, April 10, 2017

How well do your friends know you? #Handbag and #book #accessories #designerhandbag #MFRWorg


Handbag and Book 

I'd been away from my regular Jazzercise class, and on the second day of my return, a friend came to my side and asked if I'd seen a handbag like the one she had photographed. I gasped. Because I had! Hers was in blue and red colors. The one I purchased is natural colored with gold metal tote handles.

Sometimes, friends know you too well. LOL



This is a large tote, yet it is lightweight. The interior is lined and there is a good sized zip pocket which spans the bag. The label reads "Ricardo" and made in Hong Kong. I did Google the name and a similar one popped up on ETSY with orange beads. I know all my necessaries will fit inside with room for a needlepoint project. Heck, it would make a great project tote. The neutral color will be perfect for summer outfits. I am a short tote handle kind of girl, but lately, am liking crossbody straps for that just in case I want it moment. I can't wait to carry this one.

Does this rattan/wicker style of bag appeal to you?


Do you like to discover new authors? I do! and one of the best ways is to read short stories in a boxed set like the Just You and Me one, coming June 1. And yes, a romantic comedy one by me is included. Grab yours now at:








Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCZWL6N

Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/just-you-and-me…/1125868014

Kobo: https://www.kobo.com/us/en/ebook/just-you-and-me

iBooks: https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/id1210908031


6 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Well...it kind of reminds me of a picnic basket...

Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction, blogger at Handbags, Books...Whatever said...

Hi, Angela! That's hilarious because Picnic basket never crossed my mind. My picnic basket is a round colorful affair.

Melissa Keir said...

This totally screams summer or spring! I can see it heading to the beach!

Barbara Bettis said...

Love the roominess of it, but for me, it has to have a shoulder strap. I'd be forever leaving the bag somewhere !!

Joanne Guidoccio said...

Lovely bag...so summery!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction, blogger at Handbags, Books...Whatever said...

Hi, Melissa! I know. That's why I had to have it and the price was great and I liked the style.

Hi, Barbara! I recently purchased a dotted Kate Spade with a crossbody strap and you know, I've been using the strap while carrying things. It is nice and one would be awesome with it. Hmmm. Might get creative here.

Hi, Joanne! I agree with you. Rattan slash wicker is so nice for summer.

Blog Archive

Follow by Email