Handbags, Books...Whatever

Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.



HBW Calendar

  • 11/27 - Handbag & Book, open
  • 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
  • 11/20 - Handbag & Book, Pauline Baird Jones
  • 11/16 - Vicki, a funny look at colonoscopy
  • 11/13 - Handbag & Book, Falling Leaves
  • 11/09 - Vicki, Season of Magic
  • 11/06 - Handbag & Book, H. D. Thomson
  • 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
  • 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
  • 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio

Friday, September 08, 2017

Celebrating Annual Fun Day! #nomorebirthdays #happybirthday #giveaway

 
Last year~
 
I decided no more celebrating the number of the year of my birth. Instead, I created for me
 
ANNUAL FUN DAY!
 
This day is pretty much like the others except for the big thing--no numbers. Ever. LOL
 
And I decided I didn't need any presents a(lthough you won't be surprised to learn I did buy two handbags).
 
And to celebrate, I asked Handsome for one thing-a walk to the donut store with my family. To laugh and share. To eat a favorite treat. And cake donuts are kinda like birthday cake--right?
 
And to further celebrate ANNUAL FUN DAY! I am having a drawing on Goodreads. 
 


All I ask is you click on "Follow Author" and scroll to the "Enter" button. I'm giving away three copies of my romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily Insane, #2 in the Hattie Cooks series. Link here: Goodreads

And if you would like to learn more, try my newsletter at: Newsletter

Meanwhile, celebrate everything with your family and friends. Love those affected by Harvey. And keep reading.

Hugs, VB

2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

"Annual Fun Day" should be a date on everyone's calendar. Enjoy!!!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction, blogger at Handbags, Books...Whatever said...

Hi, Angela! And thank you for celebrating with me. Hugs!

Blog Archive

Follow by Email