Monday, January 15, 2018

Handbag and Book: A different color #handbag #readromance #RLFblog #MFRWauthor


I don't think I've shown this bag before. I absolutely love it. I love the fuchsia pink (have I said how much I like pink?). The sassy matching handle. The fact it is made from felt.

Felt? That's right-felt. Nifty, right? 

I don't carry it as an every day bag as it doesn't seem like one. And I really should make a reinforcement bottom piece if I do.

It is styled like a Kelly bag-which is a style I adore.  I found it on ETSy. I know, not surprising as I buy lots of bags off ETSY. The only issue is it could be bigger. I should road test it some more.

By the way, my funny heroine in my romantic comedy mysteries shares my love of handbags. Want to know more? Check out:

Amazon

Hattie Cooks takes a job at an accounting firm where mishaps and murders are definitely fishy.


Do you prefer fabric or leather or vinyl handbags?

2 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I once had a bridesmaid dress the same exact color of your purse.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Oh my, that could be a lot of pink!