Monday, December 10, 2018

Book and Bag: A Holiday Favorite Handbag #designerhandbag #Christmasgifts #readromance

I LOVE craft fairs. I admire creatives who have the hutzpah to sell what they make. Most years, I go to one which supports a local middle school as their fundraiser. As I cruised down one aisle, I spied this:





What isn't there to like? The Frosty the Snowman graphic is colorful and brings back happy memories of watching it every season on television. This tote bag is made from a record album. The sides are fabric.

Every year, I get it out and happily show it off . Most people ask, "Is that a record album?" And some say, "I had that record when I was a kid." 

I love it!

And now, a Whispers of Winter book fair  for you:



Enter here:








4 comments:

Angela Adams said...

One of the few things I like about snow is "Frosty!" -- after reading this post, I'll be singing the song all day(smile!)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Angela! I get so many compliments about my bag. Sadly, it has a tear/crease forming. I'll do some damage control. I went to the movie Saturday and in the restroom, a woman complimented it. LOL

Melissa Keir said...

What a cute bag and certainly one of a kind! :)

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Thank you! Definitely one of a kind.