Do you get squishy wishy when reading funny works
with a dash of romance?
how I began... I grew up on kid mysteries: Nancy Drew, Bobbsey Twins, Trixie Belden. I wanted to be Trixie because she had brothers, not sisters. LOL.
- “Holiday Handbag Extravaganza,” from Season of Surprises,1st place, 2016 Maple Leaf contest.
- Season of Surprises hit Amazon best seller list.
- Sisters Born, Sisters Found, Winner-Women's Issues, 2015 Next Generation Indie Book.
- "Holiday Disaster," Season of Magic anthology, 2015 Maple Leaf honorable mention.
- Season of Magic, Amazon bestseller in Holiday, Historical, & Hot
- Bug Stuff...and Other Stories, Judges Choice Award in 2014 Bookgoodies cover contest.
- "The Great Fruitcake Bake-off,” 3rd Preditors&Editors Critter's Romantic Short Fiction 2014.
- Published articles for Dallas Area Romance Authors News& other RWA chapters' newsletters.
- "Twinkle Lights," 2nd Preditors& Editors Critter's Workshop Romantic Short Fiction 2013.
- "This Is Not Working," 1st in The Book Breeze short fiction contest.
- "This is Not Working," finals in the top 100 of 2010 Fall WOW contest. - "Wade and Grace," 1st place, 2008 RWASD Sharpen Your Hook Contest.
- Temporarily Employed, 3rd place Single Title Category of the 2007 Lone Star Contest.
- To December, 2018, holiday boxed set, "The Great Fruitcake Bake-off."
Sisterhood of Suspense