Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
- 09/28 - Travel & Book, Izzy Szyn
- 09/25 - Handbag & Book - Amy T
- 09/21 - Travel & Book, Madison Michael
- 09/18 - Handbag & Book, Fran Thomas
- 09/14 - Last day, Jon
Sunday, September 16, 2007
So, Lorraine, you know we had to be friends with our Batman connection - her mom won a contest and was kissed by the original Joker from Batman and I married Batman. This is great fun.
You write a bunch of books - contemporary, historical and young adult. How do you do this? Is one genre easier for you to write? And will we see another contemporary from you?
Along those lines, who inspires you? What author do you run to the bookstores and buy?
Did I say I am thrilled you are here? Thanks so much for blogging with me. VB