Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 12/25 - Merry Christmas!
- 12/21 - Handbag & Book, Reggi Alder
- 12/18 - Handbag & Book, Vicki Batman
- 12/14 - Handbag & Book, Kathryn Randle
- 12/11 - Handbag & Book, Kathleen Krevat
- 12/07 - Handbag & Book, Melissa Keir
- 12/04 - Handbag & Book, Connie Bretes
- 11/30 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, VB
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
One Lovely Blog Award goes to... ME!!
And according to the directions, I have to list seven things. I decided on seven, probably weird, facts.
1. My Texas roots go way back to the Battle of San Jacinto.
2. My three sissies have blonde hair and blue eyes.
3. I adore cats and have two malti-poos, Champ and Jones.
4. Am I too old to drive a Jeep Wrangler?
5. James Garner should have been People magazine's most sexiest man alive. (Seriously, see Great Escape!)
6. Guess who was Miss Oak Lawn Moped?
7. I really wish I could do needlepoint in church.
Thanks, Michelle, for nominating me.