Handbags, Books...Whatever

Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.



HBW Calendar

  • 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
  • 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
  • 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
  • 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
  • 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
  • 09/28 - Travel & Book, Izzy Szyn
  • 09/25 - Handbag & Book - Amy T
  • 09/21 - Travel & Book, Madison Michael
  • 09/18 - Handbag & Book, Fran Thomas
  • 09/14 - Last day, Jon

Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Vicki Batman ~ Resolutions? Bah, humbug


happy new year!!
Everyone always asks what's your resolutions for the New Year? I can't really think of any. I have hopes and wishes instead:
I wish good health for my loved ones, friends, and me.
I wish for world peace.
I hope I sell more books.
I could probably add more to the list. In reality, is it that important?
So if resolutions are important to you, I hope you meet them.
 
 
May all your days be sparkly and bright!
 

No comments:

Blog Archive

Follow by Email