Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 12/25 - Merry Christmas!
- 12/21 - Handbag & Book, Reggi Alder
- 12/18 - Handbag & Book, Vicki Batman
- 12/14 - Handbag & Book, Kathryn Randle
- 12/11 - Handbag & Book, Kathleen Krevat
- 12/07 - Handbag & Book, Melissa Keir
- 12/04 - Handbag & Book, Connie Bretes
- 11/30 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, VB
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, March 14, 2014
Vicki Batman ~ Time for cake: Let's Jazzercise!
I was never a good runner. I want to be, but it isn't in me. If I do a mile--Praise the Lord. In high school, I was a member of the drill team. This fantastic group lifted me and my self-esteem.
I first saw Jazzercise's owner, Judi Shepherd Misset, on a dinnertime TV show. It was easy to sit back and watch her do fun stuff. She'd add a "Yeah" or a "Un huh!" which made me giggle. Then I saw a sign at my neighborhood rec center offering Jazzercise classes. I signed up!
It has been a natural fit.
For 31 years, I have been in Jazzercise. (Yep, started at age 5. lol). I've made the most wonderful friends. I've had great instructors. I've seen Jazzercise improve to a kick-butt workout. I'm strong, lean, and healthy.
Happy birthday to me!
What's your favorite workout? (besides eating!)