Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
- 10/23 - Tina Donahue
- 10/19- Last days of summer
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
Friday, March 14, 2014
Vicki Batman ~ Time for cake: Let's Jazzercise!
I was never a good runner. I want to be, but it isn't in me. If I do a mile--Praise the Lord. In high school, I was a member of the drill team. This fantastic group lifted me and my self-esteem.
I first saw Jazzercise's owner, Judi Shepherd Misset, on a dinnertime TV show. It was easy to sit back and watch her do fun stuff. She'd add a "Yeah" or a "Un huh!" which made me giggle. Then I saw a sign at my neighborhood rec center offering Jazzercise classes. I signed up!
It has been a natural fit.
For 31 years, I have been in Jazzercise. (Yep, started at age 5. lol). I've made the most wonderful friends. I've had great instructors. I've seen Jazzercise improve to a kick-butt workout. I'm strong, lean, and healthy.
Happy birthday to me!
What's your favorite workout? (besides eating!)