Monday, June 30, 2014

.@VickiBatman ~ #handbag Monday guest author is.... Tina Blenke & her favorite handbag #MFRWorg #plottingprincesses

Hi, everybody and welcome to

~#handbag Monday~


Today's guest is author Tina Blenke. I found this bio about  Tina: She is a retired Air Force brat and has lived in several states as well as a handful of countries. She has always had a soft spot for literature and is a voracious reader. When she isn't writing, she can be found cuddled up with a good book. Though Tina adores a thrilling novel with sappy lovesick heroes, she is terrified of things that go bump in the night. This makes for quite a complicated relationship with zombies, something that she just can't get enough of.

Tina sent this favorite handbag to share with us:

 
I’m addicted to bags. All of them. I like them small and portable for a night out, with soft leather and large to do my shopping, and full of my worldly goodies for a weekend out of town. Absolutely everything. 

There are a myriad of reasons that I love my little silver Dana Buchman bag. I don’t ever need a bag since I have so many but I always wants one. When my eye caught this little number on a shelf all flirty with that adorable come-hither look, I couldn’t resist. And when she flashed that clearance tag, I was lost and only had eyes for her.
She’s perfect. My coin purse that holds all of my cards and money fits beautifully within her grasp and there’s room for more inside with pockets for more cards, concert tickets, or business cards. And did I mention that there’s an outer pocket for lip gloss and another to hold my cell phone? She’s fantastic!

And that strap! Industrial with a partial chain but dressy with more distinguished silver…she’s with me dressed up or dressed down. I know she can’t hold my iPad when I need to run out the door but that’s okay, too, because I have another bag with my writing supplies and that little darling can hold both of them.



Maybe this blurb from Tina's paranormal romance, Athan's Kiss, will tease you:  Nerdy bibliophile, Evander, is falling in love Athan, a newly converted vampire who has no recollection of who or what he is.


Find Tina at: website

Find Athan's Kiss at: Amazon

3 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I chuckled at your "come-hither" comment regarding the silver bag...because when I saw the picture, I had the same thought...thanks for the post.

Fred&Eve said...

Brilliant and beautifully written. The essence of the perfect handbag distilled into a paragraph! Great writing, great bag! Fred.

Top Best Portable Fans Reviews said...

Very informative blog... Thanks for sharing, Hope this helps many!