Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
- 10/23 - Tina Donahue
- 10/19- Last days of summer
- 10/16 - Handbag & Book, Karilyn Bentley
- 10/12 - Last Year was Tough. This Year was Tougher
- 10/09 - Handbag & Book w Pam Thibodeaux
- 10/05 - Found object! And it's all Mine!
- 10/02 - Handbag & Book w VB
Monday, June 22, 2015
#handbag Monday : With just a little tweaking, a new treasure #accessories #fashion #shoes #MFRWorg
So on a trip to JoAnn's, I found the clear plastic beaded handle and added it with split rings inserted into the connecting spots on the frame.
Voila! Now, the handbag is more up-to-date and the whole thing just pops with color.
Have you ever tweaked a handbag or an accessory so it really reflects YOU?
My inner funny is revealed in my work. Lately, that is my romantic comedy mystery, Temporarily Employed: New job. New love. And murder. Desperate for cash to cover the basic necessities, Hattie Cooks takes a temporary job where she uncovers an embezzling scam tied to the death of a former employee--the very one she replaced. Find TE at: Amazon