Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Say howdy! to S. I. Hayes and her tales #MFRWorg #WROTM #booklove

Let’s Get to Know...
S. I. Hayes
Shannon (S. I.) Hayes has been telling tales for so long as she has been able to talk, and began writing them down shortly thereafter. She is the singular author of the In Dreams... Series, and a Paranormal Historical Romance called Centuries of Blood: Becoming. Shannon is the Co-Author to Awakenings: The Wrath Saga, a Paranormal Drama likened to Big Brother meets The Real World of the Preternatural, as well as several blogs and host to her own website. S.I.Hayes.com.  In her own words... I have a mind that is easily distracted and prone to wandering. Tangents are my forte, and if you think my characters are going to fit a cookie cutter shape of any kind, think again. They live, they love, they eat, and sleep. I believe that people are inherently sexual creatures and my characters be they human or something altogether else are no exception.
     I don't adhere to a single genre, I toe the line on several and wouldn't presume to be a master of any. So I suppose you could call me jack-of-all-trade paperbacks.
     I am a truth seeker, in my life, in my work. I’d apologize for it, but I kinda can't help m’self. It's my best and worst personality trait, well mostly, being Bi-Polar I guess you could say that is the worse. But I believe that the disorder has made me, well... Me.
      I have taken this life and twisted, carved, shaped and molded it in to the worlds of my characters. Albeit with a chainsaw, and it has made all the difference. 

Here's some bits from her books!
Epic Fantasy Trilogy Blurbs, and Links
Dumped in a treacherous Arctic land, Amara Dagon must master her spell craft if she is to survive a year in exile, but fear, doubt and the loss of her family threatens to take hold. Can Amara gain control of her magic or will she succumb to it leaving her people in the hands of a dangerous tyrant?

“You’re going home and I'm coming with you.”
Just eight little words will bind their fates forever.
Amara is feisty, strong, and alone. She is human, she is a spell caster.
Morgan is charming and faithful. He is Meiores-Meiore, a Shape-shifter, and Telepath of dangerous persuasion. He is the trainer of Kings and Queens.
Amara is one who sees signs, following them no matter where they lead. When she stops in De Suet, encounters with a cloaked stranger make her question if he has some place in her future.

Amara Dagon is going home...
Will she be able to ascend to High Priestess and give her people the help they so richly deserve or will she crumble to her mother's whims?
Take a walk on the shores of the Isle De' Corlen, a beautiful and dangerous land, especially if you're uninvited.
Trials and tests await Amara and Morgan and his life hangs in the balance if they fail...



Paranormal Historical Drama Blurb, and Links
Three men, a single heart. What's a girl to do? Especially when one of them has fangs... 


16th Century England. A land at war. It's people fighting, dying for a king who chases skirts and takes heads on a whim. It is a time of reformation, of love, lust, betrayal and secrets. Catharine Morrigan Cecil is but sixteen years old as the tale unfolds, but her soul screams to be free of Glastonbury. Named for a child lost, she is chained to a life she doesn't want. Promised to a man whose ways foretell an unhappy life while still in love with another who will not fight for her. 

Left rejected, in a reach for freedom she runs. Finding a mysterious town with an even more mysterious stranger. Alexandarious (Darious) is young, strong, and Immortal. A Blood Devourer. Knowing his nature, Catharine Morrigan dares to give him her heart. She has pierced him through and through, but his people are warring and her safety is in peril. He wants and needs the beautiful woman "Morrigan" is becoming. But his heart knows better. She deserves a full life, one he cannot give her. 

The marriage bed awaits her as the Ottoman War zone calls him. The pair must separate to save the people to whom they are bound. While Darious fights for his Lord and Lady, Morrigan must fight for her survival at the hands of the man she calls husband. 

Can they beat the odds, find each other once more and prove that love truly is Eternal?



1 comment:

Cathy McElhaney said...

Those sound interesting! Writing can be so much fun!