Monday, February 26, 2018

Handbag and Book: Guest #author Kryssie Fortune with #newbook Wickedly Used #readromance #accessories #Emmerdale

 

I love this handbag. It’s by Radley and it was gift. Up until two years ago, I worked for one of Britain’s top three premier soap shows. Emmerdale. I’m really proud of all they’ve achieved as a show.
While there, I did some work for the costume department. When I retired, they surprised me with this. And isn’t it gorgeous? The clever ladies knew my favorite clothes were either blue or orange. When they saw this, they knew it would match almost every outfit I own. I still choke up the thought that went into this.
I’d never owned a really good handbag before, thanks to them, I’m hooked. Want to know what I keep inside it?
 

 

Elizabeth is an heiress to one of the largest fortunes in England, but she cannot touch her inheritance until she marries or turns thirty, and her cruel uncle has used that fact to his advantage and treats her as no more than a servant.
 
Lord Rothbury knows that he must marry into money so that his sisters can have the life he wants for them, and when he finds himself falling in love with a girl he believes to be a servant he tries to forget her. But letting go of Elizabeth proves much more difficult than he expected…
 
Find Wickedly Used at: Amazon US
Find Kryssie Fortune at: Website
 

5 comments:

Kryssie Fortune said...

Thank you for hosting me. I never knew a handbag could mean so much to me, but this - as you can see - hold special memories for me.

Melissa Keir said...

What a wonderful gift. Very thoughtful of them. I'd love to hear more about your job with the soap company. Sounds fascinating. Love your cover and wish you all the best!

Kryssie Fortune said...

Thank you Melissa. It was a wonderful TV show to be part of, and staffed by the nicest people you could ever meet. I was lucky to work there.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Kryssie! I can't wait to check out a Radley bag. Thank you for joining me today.

Angela Adams said...

Lovely book cover, and intriguing premise!