Monday, August 20, 2018

Book and Bag guest Lyncee Shillard - Why Do I Have to HAVE This??? #wantthis #mermaidromance #MFRWorg


Sadly, I don’t have it yet. 🙁 It’s taking much loooooonnnnggggeerrr than planned.

But why did I just have to have this????

It was a need not a want. A serious need! Not only does it have a mermaid on it for my release tomorrow – A Mermaid’s Wish - BUT it has cheetahs on it! And my next release is The Shifter’s Queen. 

That is a clear sign this purse is for me. Not only did the design speak to me but the style is mine thing and it has a long crossover strap as well as an attachable wooden hand handle.  


I’m gonna love it sooooo much! 


Aislynn , a mermaid, really wants to experience human emotions...especially love. Instead, she finds herself entangled in a serial killer’s plot. One that she’s not sure she can escape as a mermaid.  
Huh.” Aislynn pulled back.  “I thought a kiss would spark more reaction than a bruise.” Disappointment filled her face causing her brows to knit together. “Maybe it’s you. Do woman usually feel emotions when they kiss you? Do kisses only work with certain males? Should we try it again?” 

Finley drew in a shaky breath, too bad such a sexy woman and totally crazy. He knew of no law forbidding the kissing of a mentally instable person but on the humanity scale it was well below slimy. “Let me contact the police for you.”  He placed his hands on her shoulders and with regret pushed her back creating a space between them. 

“Why?” She shook her head. “I have no need for your law enforcement. I’m not so dissatisfied with your kiss I wish to see you placed in jail.” Standing, she smiled. “Good bye. Thank you for sharing pain with me and an emotionless kiss.” 

Find A Mermaid’s Wish at: Book


Find Lyncee at: Facebook


Thank you, Lyncee, for showing off your book and bag with me today!

5 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

What a beautiful bag and wow. Love the cover!! All the best!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I agree, Melissa! The cover is outstanding.

Liese said...

Beautiful bag and intriguing excerpt.

Thanks for sharing both!

Liese

Angela Adams said...

I can't decide which is more awesome -- the bag or the book cover! Either way, best wishes with both!!!

Lyncee said...

Thanks everyone