Monday, October 15, 2018

Book and Bag: #author Liese Sherwood-Fabre #readromance #shortstories #MFRWauthor


This handbag was a Christmas present from my husband. He is Mexican and has been traveling between Mexico and the US for business the past few years.

While not well-known in the US, the maker, Tous, originated in Spain in 1920. Originally watchmakers, the family-owned business expanded to jewelry, handbags, and other accessories; and it has an international celebrity following, including Gwyneth Paltrow. I get compliments constantly on it because of its unique design, and I’m proud to share my husband has great taste.






Love can bloom in infinite ways.



Virtual Harmony and Other Short, Sweet Romances shares eleven tales of love through cute meets to taking friendship to the next level to rekindling a marriage. Feelings can be sparked by an errant computer file, a hunt for diamonds, or even a fortune teller's tale. All that is needed is to open one's heart to let them in. Search, find, and deepen love along the way in these sweet romances.





I slumped into an empty chair at the coffee bar around the corner from my apartment. I was ending this foolishness. Now. For two weeks I’d been on a wild goose chase and gotten nowhere.



Time to give up. 



It’d all started innocently enough. After plugging in my new MP3 player, and booting up my computer to download my playlist, my finger froze just above the mouse. An unfamiliar file folder appeared along with the others: "George's Songs."



Who was George, and how did he get on my computer?



Having moved into the neighborhood less than a month ago, I didn’t know anyone in the area, and no one had access to my computer. Another new icon appeared at the bottom of my screen and blinked on and off. My new wireless system was working. I returned my gaze to the “George’s Songs” icon. Somehow, my computer's system had picked up this George’s file and downloaded it to my machine.



Curiosity won out over caution, and without thinking twice, I opened the file to check out his playlist. Almost the entire list of songs I’d planned to download onto my MP3 player were already in George’s.

           

Whoever he was, George had good tastes.



Find Virtual Harmony and Other Short, Sweet Romances on Amazon.

Find Liese Sherwood-Fabre at: Website

5 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Very cute bag! Your husband is certainly a keeper. Good luck with your book!

Angela Adams said...

Such a thoughtful husband! You're one lucky gal (smile!)!!!

Liese said...

Thanks!

And thanks to Vicki for hosting me!

Karilyn Bentley said...

What a cute bag, Liese! Good luck with your book!

clipping path service said...

The design is lovely. I love it so much