Monday, November 12, 2018

Book and Bag - I Adore Red--Did You Know That? #newbook #designerhandbag #MFRWauthors


I adore red--did you know that? LOL. This year when my Annual Fun Day rolled around, I told Handsome no presents. I'd spent a lot on getting my computer fixed when it crashed and felt like that was enough money. And then, I scrolled through eBay and found this cutie:

This Kate Spade is so classy. I stick small things in the front pockets. It has a long strap in case I'm shopping and need both hands. The red leather is pebbly. The tote straps are a little smaller than usual.

Inside, the center is divided with a zipper pocket, leaving two areas on either side. Everything fits, including a fat book I'm reading for Book Club.

Yup, just had to have it and justified by saying it was for Annual Fun Day.

Although handbags aren't the primary focus in The Great Fruitcake Bake-off,  my romantic comedy short story, dessert is! Check out this yummilicious holiday anthology:
Find yours at:

Amazon       Nook   Kobo      iBooks


1 comment:

Angela Adams said...

Any handbag that allows room for my current paperback, gets an "A+" from me (smile!).