Monday, November 26, 2018

Book and Bag: Vicki Batman and a holiday handbag #WhispersofWinter #holidayanthology #fruitcakehaters


It's holiday time! And yes, I have holiday handbags, some you may have seen before, but maybe it has been a while.

Today, I am featuring a fabric snowy scene handbag made by Margaret Smith. It's approximately 10 x 13 with nice tote handles. The inside lining is satiny and has a small zipper pocket. The bag is extremely light and holds a lot.

Most fabric handbags wear easily if used a lot, and I have used this one. One of the handles is beginning to fray. I'm going to talk to my sister who had handles replaced with leather ones. I think it is an excellent idea. And maybe there are bumpers for the bottom.



Winter may be rolling in, but that doesn’t mean your days and nights must be cold. 
Before you get snowed in, grab yourself a copy of this limited-edition collection. With heroes and heroines of all kinds, you’ll be sure to find some that you just can’t help but fall in love with. 
Immerse yourself in this wintery ensemble from Romance Collections.

Find yours at: 

 Amazon
 Nook
 Kobo
 iBooks



5 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

Beautiful bag. Do you use it everyday during the holidays? Or is it more of a once in a special occasion bag?

I wish you all the best with your latest release!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Well... As you have probably guessed, I have more than one. I'm changing this weekend. LOL Then I'll change again and carry the poinsettia bag I stitched. Hugs!

Angela Adams said...

I don't have a holiday day, but I do have a bag for each season.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Angela! I started by having bags for the season and then added a few special ones. Now, I have lots for each season and many more special ones.

xiaofeiDong said...

Celine handbag provides ultimate luxury and gives the best stylish statement. Behind the refined elegance, there is a great practicality hidden behind it. These handbags own superior craftsmanship with quality leather materials, sewing skills and meticulous modeling. Each and every aspect of the bag is clearly visible.