Thursday, February 14, 2019

Book and Bag: An Unforgettable Valentine's Day in Paris #readromance #travelstoParis #shortstories

Happy Valentine's Day! Handsome and I were chatting and something was said about Paris. He mentioned how long ago we'd gone and how he would love to go back. 

For Christmas that year, Handsome had given me two unusual gifts: a girly Walther (I know!!!) and lessons. But the one that surprised me the most was an envelope with tickets to Paris inside. He'd already planned the whole trip with a departure of February 13. 



Paris! Paris! Paris! I was happy dancin'!

We took off, and as we headed over the Atlantic, the plane had to turn back to Newfoundland because a passenger had had a heart attack which we meant we would be arriving a day late. The date being Valentine's Day.

We landed in the afternoon and had to kick off the trip quickly. When I realized we would be in Paris on Valentine's Day, I'd purchased a Hershey's large heart. As we began to deplane, I dug in my bag and handed Handsome the chocolate, saying, "Happy Valentine's Day!" The people around us laughed and giggled. 


That year, Paris in February was really, really cold, but nothing stopped us. I bought a second pair of gloves and wore them over the ones I had on. We visited Montmartre, Notre Dame, walked the Seine, haunted the Louvre and the D'Orsay, strolled through the Jardins of Luxembourg, ate simple meals. 

It was a special trip I will always treasure. 


I write funny love stories. I love the crazy dialogue between two people who are discovering each other. The simple things they do for one another. The spark of wanting "more" as the relationship develops further. The last person they think about before falling asleep and the first when awakening,

So if the weather is rather chilly where you are (like it is at my house today!), why not try something from the Whispers of Winter collection:


Your days and nights don't have to be cold.
Immerse yourself in this wintery ensemble from Romance Collections.


Amazon   B&N    Kobo     iBooks

OR: Try this Valentine Fun!


1 comment:

hiefou said...


Boron: Another herbal and dietary mineral Bluoxyn which expands the testosterone size of the male frame is Boron. Aside from it, Boron moreover assumes an critical process in retaining up the stable bones and mental potential of the thoughts.

Saw Palmetto Berry: This feature solving facilitates the testosterone length of the frame in a particular way and furthermore oversees male regenerative properly being. It likewise improves the sexual use of the male organs altogether.
Read News >> http://bluoxynamazon.over-blog.com/bluoxyn