Thursday, October 31, 2019

Handbag and Book: #author Adite Banerjie and her #book Just the Way You Are #romance #MFRWauthor


I never thought I would get an opportunity to discuss my never ending romance with handbags. So thank you, Vicki!  


It all started when I was in college and my favourite handbag was slashed by a pickpocket in a crowded Mumbai train. Oh, the tears I shed! Not for the wallet that was nicked from my handbag and the rupees that it contained. But I grieved for my pretty handbag that I so cherished. 


My loss transformed me into an obsessive handbag buyer over the years. :P I found this lovely matte finish leather handbag at a sale in a local mall. Unlike most of my bags which are super roomy, this one has just one large pocket to keep essentials such as keys, a wallet and a phone. I can even squeeze in my kindle. It never fails to draw some oohs and aahs from friends and fellow handbag lovers. 

Single mom and bridal makeup artiste Shikha Verma is finally in a good place – both professionally and on the personal front. A chance encounter with a charming musician, who is much younger than her, has her throwing caution to the winds and breaking vows she’s made to herself. Walking away is the right thing to do. After all, she can't risk another heartbreak when she has only just recovered from one.

Yash Kulsreshtha has never been more attracted to a woman and the lady definitely is into him. Why then is Shikha hell bent on pushing him away? Surely their age difference is not such a big deal? But before he can convince her, she storms out of his life. Are Yash and Shikha destined to stay apart or will life hand them a chance at happily-ever-after?
This novella is a feel-good, emotional romance and the first book of the Soulmates Series. 


More about Adite BanerjieAdite Banerjie is a romance author and screenwriter based in New Delhi, India. After a fulfilling and exciting career as a business journalist she turned her attention to fiction. Three of her romance novels have been published by Harlequin/Harper Collins India. In 2018 she embarked on her Indie journey as an author-publisher. She also writes screenplays and in 2017 one of her scripts made it to the semi-finals of the prestigious Academy Nicholl Fellowships.

 

Red, White or Blue? All three, but if I had to pick one: red!

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Fall.

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? I can have cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Coffee… gallons of it!

Country music or Michael Buble? I’m more of a Bollywood music kinda person.

Pencil or Pen? Pen



Find Just the Way You Are at: Amazon

Find Adite Banerjie at: Website

3 comments:

Reet Singh said...

What a sad story but glad it turned into ...um. ..bagaholicism!

Clipping Path said...

Very nice information with very easy to understand language. I would like to share it my other friends.

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Im a NDEr, dear...
as are millions upon millions
of peepow the world over.
Makes you think, huh?