Thursday, November 21, 2019

Handbag and Book with #guestauthor Kelley Heckart #MFRWauthor #holidayshopping #newbook


Like most females, I have numerous handbags in different styles and sizes. My husband can’t understand why I need so many purses. Sometimes I need a big one, a medium one, a small one, or a super small one for clubbing. LOL 

I decided to post a picture of a handbag that is special to me for a couple of reasons. It’s a unique design and my mother made it for me. My mom sewed it from an old pair of jeans, and she added this cool, velvety purple leopard print fabric on the inside. This purse is more of a tote bag for me because of its larger size. With its numerous outside pockets, it comes in handy for long car trips.
Time can’t separate them, but fate can. Dina, the wild, strong-willed drummer for Hecate’s Fury and wearer of the Gateway rune, is thrust back in time where she meets a tall, handsome faery king. Beneath all the beauty of the aes sidhe city lurks a dark, menacing danger, and nothing is as it seems. Another covets her Shadow-walker and bruja powers. Past and present collide as both males vie for her. Only the power of love and sacrifice can unite her with her true mate.

More about Kelley: Multi-published author Kelley Heckart lives in Arizona with her musician husband, dog, and a number of backyard “pets.” Her stories reflect her passion for ancient and medieval time periods, storytelling and the supernatural. Inspired by the ancient Celts, her tales are filled with fierce warriors and alpha heroes, bold women, otherworldly creatures, magic, and romance. When not writing, she works as a freelance editor, practices target archery, and writes and records music with her husband.

Red, White or Blue? Blue
Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Fall
Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Cake
Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Tea
Country music or Michael Buble? Neither. LOL I’m a hard rock chick.
Pencil or Pen? Pen

Find Awakening the Fae at: Amazon
Find Kelley Heckart at: Website

3 comments:

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Good morning, Kelley, and welcome to Handbag and Book. So lovely to see your favorite handbag and read about your book.

Kelley Heckart said...

Hi Vicki, Thanks for having me as a guest on your blog.

PrestaShop Addons Magento Extensions CRM Plugins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.