Thursday, February 20, 2020

Handbag and Book: Lorilei Confer - The Perfect Size #mfrwauthors #designerhandbag #accessories #readromance


This is one of my favorite bags. 

It’s a Patricia Nash Signature May Collection Satchel. It’s the right size to carry everything I need for a long day. It has one zipper pocket and a sectioned off outside pocket, perfect for sunglasses, keys, and cell phone. On the inside, it’s lined with a soft suede-like fabric. There are two small pockets and one large zip pocket and lots of room.

There are five metal feet on the bottom to keep the bag clean. A shoulder strap is included but the attached straps are long enough to carry over your shoulder. It has a zipper close across the top but I usually leave it unzipped for convenience.







Madelyn (Maddy) Morris returns home to arrange her mother’s funeral.  While struggling with her grief she encounters the one man she never wants to see again, the ex who broke her heart and, in more ways, than one.
Garrett Fisher, her closest childhood friend and now an FBI agent assigned to the human trafficking task force, never stopped loving Maddie. When he sees her at her mother’s funeral, he decides to finally tell her his true feelings. 
 Does Garrett have a second chance or has her ex stolen her from him again? 


More about Lorelei Confer: Lorelei Confer lives on a peninsula on the gulf coast of Florida with her husband and AJ, a longhaired Chihuahua and constant companion. She is a multi-published author of two series: the Deadly series and the Saddle Creek series, with five new releases in 2020.


Answer these questions:

Red, White or Blue? Red

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Fall

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Pudding

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Champagne

Country music or Michael Buble? Country

Pencil or Pen? Pen



Find Deadly Homecoming at: Amazon



Find Lorelei Confer at: www.lorleiconfer.com

2 comments:

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Welcome, Lorilei! My sister has several Patricia Nash handbags. I've perused some, too. Thanks for sharing on Handbag and Book today.

Lorelei Confer said...

Hi everyone: Thanks you so much, Vicki, for having me here today. I love handbags, but I love writing my stories. I write and read romantic suspense, primarily because there's action and just enough sex to keep you turning the pages. Beside to check out my website at https://loreleiconfer.com.

Any questions, please ask.

I'm always looking for characters' names so if you'd like me to use your name, please let me know. I'll mention you in the acknowledgements! Thanks!