Thursday, June 18, 2020

Handbag & Book: The Stuff I Carry and Not as Bad as You Think #designerhandbag #accessories #lazyday

Isn't this bag adorable?

I found it in Florence last year. My confession--I hadn't bought any last year because I knew we would be in Florence and I wanted to shop for handbags!

The bag has a rattan look. The awesome pink handles and interior with three pockets. A great size.


But what I really wanted to share is this:


Yup, the stuff I carry.

I'm always asked how I switch all my stuff. Having the stuff in pouches makes moving easy. And I don't carry the kitchen sink. 

Here's everything in the bag:


And all fits!  I can even add a small needlepoint project and/or my paperwhite. Easy peasy.
What's is as much fun as a great handbag??? A book! 


A hammock. A cool drink. A lazy day. A good book. A perfect day. A Sommerville day.

Find your bliss at: Amazon & KU




No comments: