Thursday, December 03, 2020

Handbag and Book with author Judy Penz Sheluk - Where There's a Will, a #newbook , and an everything you need bag #accessories #mystery

 


I’m an unabashed fan
of Lug products, and this Puddle Jumper Duffle has everything you need for a weekend away (and it fits under an airplane seat, if we ever get flying again). 

There are pockets for your e-reader, tablet, phone, glasses, water bottle, paperbacks, notebooks, two pen holders, and more, not to mention oodles of space in the interior. Plus, it comes in all sorts of fun colors. I bought black (I know, dull) because it matches my luggage (also dull). A gift from my mother-in-law, I LOVE my Puddle Jumper Duffle.



Emily Garland is getting married and looking for the perfect forever home. When the old, and some say haunted, Hadley house comes up for sale, she’s convinced it’s “the one.” The house is also perfect for reality TV star Miles Pemberton and his new series, House Haunters. Emily will fight for her dream home, but Pemberton’s pockets are deeper than Emily’s, and he’ll stretch the rules to get what he wants.

While Pemberton racks up enemies all around Lount’s Landing, Arabella Carpenter, Emily’s partner at the Glass Dolphin antiques shop, has been hired to appraise the contents of the estate, along with her ex-husband, Levon. Could the feuding beneficiaries decide there’s a conflict of interest? Could Pemberton?

Things get even more complicated when Arabella and Levon discover another will hidden inside the house, and with it, a decades-old secret. Can the property stay on the market? And if so, who will make the winning offer: Emily or Miles Pemberton?

More about Judy Penz Sheluk: A former journalist and magazine editor, Judy Penz Sheluk is the author of two mystery series: the Glass Dolphin Mysteries and the Marketville Mysteries. Her short crime fiction appears in several collections, including The Best Laid Plans and Heartbreaks & Half-truths, which she also edited. Judy is a member of Sisters in Crime, International Thriller Writers, the Short Mystery Fiction Society, and Crime Writers of Canada, where she serves as Chair on the Board of Directors.

Answer these questions:

Red, White or Blue? Blue

Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter?Summer

Chocolate pudding, cake, pie? Cake (preferably carrot with cream cheese icing)

Coffee, Tea, Champagne? Tea (has to be herbal) but I also love Champagne.

Country music or Michael Buble? Country

Pencil or Pen? Pen

 

Find Where There’s A Will at: Amazon 

Find Judy Penz Sheluk at: Website

7 comments:

Judy Penz Sheluk said...

Thanks for hosting me Vicki!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Absolutely, Judy! And congratulations on the new book.

Fiona McGier said...

That does look like a really versatile bag. I love all of the outside pockets, and I assume it's got more separated areas on the inside as well?

And I'm sure we will get back to flying again--those of us who do fly. I'm such a terrible passenger that I'd rather drive for 3 days to get somewhere, than trust someone else's "driving" and get there in an hour. Afraid of flying? Who, me? LOL.

Judy Penz Sheluk said...

Hi Fiona, it's a great bag. I don't work for Lug but here's the link: https://www.luglife.ca/products/puddle-jumper-duffel and there are lots of pix of the inside/outside. This is the Canadian website, but I'm sure there's a US one as well. Oh...and it's perfect place to carry a copy of one of my books :-)

Anonymous said...

Judy,
I love your bag. Black is not dull. lol Congrats on the new release.

Mary
M. E. Bakos

Judy Penz Sheluk said...

Thanks Mary...I bought the bag to go to LCC San Diego. Didn't go there....here's to 2022 Albuquerque.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I'm with Fiona on this bag, Judy. I can't wait to look it up.