Thursday, December 24, 2020

Handbag & Book with author Vicki Batman - Academy award-winning Christmas Movie #Christmasmovie #nativitystory #mustwatch

 Several years ago, my sister asked me if I had seen a particular movie. It didn't ring any bells; however, like most of you, sometimes, I do forget things. She sent me a link. I watched and was entranced. 

"Star in the Night" is a 20 minute short feature set after WW2 in an autocout. The owner is grumpy and mostly, all of the guests are grumpy. I followed the story and...

I can't tell you all of the plot! You need to watch. Take twenty minutes and view this beauty of a film. It'll warm your heart. I think you will be entranced as much as I am and let me know what you think:




A Star In the Night 1945 - Bing video


Merry Christmas to you and yours! VB


No comments: