Thursday, September 09, 2021

Handbag and Annual Fun Day??!! Vicki Batman Celebrates Annual Fun Day

 Annual Fun Day or Why I Don't Say the B-word



When I turned a certain age, I decided no more b-word. I named my day Annual Fun Day. Usually, I celebrate with family and friends. Usually, I buy myself a nice handbag (and I did buy one the color of Watermelon). 

This year, I'm having a pizza party-canadian bacon and bacon. And of course, cake!

 Handsome asked me what I wanted for Annual Fun Day, I said cake--I ADORE CAKE. Not just any cake. The local bakery is awesome. I'm having vanilla with raspberry filling, white buttercream, chocolate ganache, and covered in white polka dots (polka dots are happy happy!). 

Then I told him about the handbag. 



Are you looking for a great read? I am always looking for reviewers. For Annual Fun Day (9/9), I'm giving away e-copies of Temporarily Employed, Temporarily Insane, Temporarily Out of Luck to the first ten readers who email me their favorite cake. Email





1 comment:

simplelife said...

Very interesting , good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog.almonds bad for dogs