Monday, August 26, 2013

@VickiBatman asks: What's in Your Closet, Allison Collins? It's #HandbagMonday !

*Handbag Monday*
 
I'm sitting at the RWA Conference with a fellow chaptermate, Allison Collins, and she turned to me and said, "You'll like this." She pushed my way her iPhone case--a HANDBAG!!
 
Instantly, I said, "You have to be on #HandbagMonday." Here's Allison on her "handbag." giggles
 
 
I love handbags, and look forward every week to seeing Miss Vicki’s “Handbag Mondays” on Facebook.   A woman can never have too many handbags; so when a former boss of mine surprised me with this “handbag” iPhone case, I was ecstatic! 
 

It’s like a little Chanel handbag of my very own.  I am not very fashionable, but with this little case, my phone has now become a fashion statement. 
 
Not only is it absolutely adorable, but it’s very handy for carrying around.  It will be perfect for a night out on the town, or even to mix and match with jeans and a blazer.  Who wouldn’t feel elegant putting this over a wrist for the evening?  So much nicer than the old boxy case I was using.  
 
By Kikkerland Designs, other colors available are red, white, and pink (PINK!!) for $10.  The case is silicone, and very lightweight. At this time, it is available only for the iPhone 4/ & 4S.  http://www.kikkerland.com/products/purse-iphone-case/
 
As a special treat for Miss Vicki’s devoted readers, I am donating a black handbag case just like mine for her to give away on her blog.  
 
Happy Handbags, Everyone!
 
 
Allison
 
Oh, Allison, you are too kind!! A first for #HandbagMonday.
 
Be sure to leave an email address in the comment section to be eligible for the drawing. (And if you don't mind, your email entitles you to receive the #PlottingPrincesses newsletter.)


Happy #HandbagMonday!

21 comments:

Sylvia said...

Allison, I love that phone case, but unfortunately, I have an Iphone 5. It's so cute and I love the fact that you now have several colors.

Phyllis said...

Hi Allison,
I remember raving about that 'bag' before. I still have the 3GS, so it won't work for me either. Pink! I sure wish they'd make others to cover more models of phone.

Marian Lanouette said...

OMG! I Love it.

Allison said...

It never fails to get comments! Thanks for letting me visit with my little iphone handbag, Vicki!

Cara Marsi said...

I love Vicki's blog because I too love handbags, and Vicki has a terrific collection. I love the handbag phone case. How unique! And I have an iPhone 4!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Marian! Isn't the case precious???

Hi, Cara! Excellent. You and Marian will have to battle it out so far. Squee.

Melissa Keir said...

What a cute case. I'm trying to wrap my head around the size of the case. It must be pretty small.

daringzoey@yahoo.com

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Melissa: it says the generation 4 fits into the case. It's so cute.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Oops here's more info: an I phone 4/4S will fit.

Liese said...

How ingenious is that! It has a lot more class than a "blingy" back!

Kathy Ivan said...

Hey Allison and Vicki,

My huge Galaxy Note 2 definitely wouldn't fit in that handbag or I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. That's really cute.

Great post, ladies!

Jane Emaus said...

I love it! Now I need an iPhone.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Liese! It looks classy, like Chanel. Can't get more classy than that. lol

Hi, Kathy, that Galaxy is large and almost the size of a mini notepad. I'm just a smaller phone person. hugs

Hi, Janie! It is adorable. I got a new phone, a Blackberry q10, has the keyboard. We are very happy now. Thanks for posting.

Barb Han said...

That is cuteness on a stick!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Barb! You are right... It is so cute.

Allison said...

I wish these came in more colors - I'd snatch them up. Right now I have the black, red, and PINK! I can never let my niece see this or she'll want a phone of her own.

Marilyn said...

Siri just told me she'd LOVE to wear that! I agree with her. It's just too chic!

marilynpuett at gmail dot com

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Allison--PINK!!! Now, we're talking. Pink rocks. Black is totally classy though.

Hi, Marilyn--Siri is a smart gal. So far, you are #1!!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

And the winner of the iphone handbag is:


MELISSA KEIR!!!

Thanks, Melissa, for commenting on HBW. And thank you, Allison, for being my guest and the wonderful gift.

Handbags rock.

Marilyn said...

Congrats Melissa! And at $10 I just may have to buy my own.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Marilyn! I'm thinking you need to visit HBW on September 9, my birthday, where I have something nice lined up to giveaway.