Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 12/25 - Merry Christmas!
- 12/21 - Handbag & Book, Reggi Alder
- 12/18 - Handbag & Book, Vicki Batman
- 12/14 - Handbag & Book, Kathryn Randle
- 12/11 - Handbag & Book, Kathleen Krevat
- 12/07 - Handbag & Book, Melissa Keir
- 12/04 - Handbag & Book, Connie Bretes
- 11/30 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, VB
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, May 30, 2014
.@VickiBatman ~ #Movie Maniac: Bridget Jones's Diary
Yes, well sorta.
You see, I've been reading Helen Fielding's latest with Bridget, Mad About the Boy. And while reading it, I hear Renee Zellweger's voice as Bridget. So that got me to thinking about the first movie, Bridget Jones's Diary. I love it. I love it so much that I watch it whenever it is on. I also loved The Edge of Reason.
Here's the blurb: Bridget Jones's Diary is a romantic comedy film based on Helen Fielding's novel which is her take on Austen's Pride and Prejudice. This movie stars Renée Zellweger as Bridget, Hugh Grant as her boss Daniel Cleaver, and Colin Firth as attorney Mark Darcy.
You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Jones's_Diary_(film) .
So far, I am really liking the book except for one thing and I won't say what it is.
Do you watch movies over?