Friday, May 30, 2014

.@VickiBatman ~ #Movie Maniac: Bridget Jones's Diary

 Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, another old #movie.

Yes, well sorta.



You see, I've been reading Helen Fielding's latest with Bridget, Mad About the Boy. And while reading it, I hear Renee Zellweger's voice as Bridget. So that got me to thinking about the first movie, Bridget Jones's Diary. I love it. I love it so much that I watch it whenever it is on. I also loved The Edge of Reason.

Here's the blurb: Bridget Jones's Diary is a romantic comedy film based on Helen Fielding's novel which is her take on Austen's Pride and Prejudice. This movie stars Renée Zellweger as Bridget, Hugh Grant as her boss Daniel Cleaver, and Colin Firth as attorney Mark Darcy.

You can read more here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridget_Jones's_Diary_(film) .

So far, I am really liking the book except for one thing and I won't say what it is.


Do you watch movies over?

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I watch my favorite movie, It Can Happen To You, whenever I feel down because it always lifts my spirits. I have several movies I watch over and over. If they're a favorite, I purchase them and watch them again.

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Sylvia! I think I watch over because I like the feel good at the end. Like in Pride and Prejudice when Mr. Darcy says, "You have bewitched me body and soul." Oh my, my heart sings with that one.