Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Movie Mom : Mr. Holmes #sherlockholmes #mystery #MFRWorg #goodfilm


Movie Mom on...
Mr. Holmes

Ninety-three year old Sherlock Holmes struggles in his final days and 
with remembering his last case.

Starring: Ian McKellen as Sherlock Holmes, Laura Linney, Milo Parker is a film based on A Slight Trick of the Mind by Mitch Cullin. With his mind deteriorating, Mr. Holmes struggles to recollect memories about his final case.

My thoughts: This movie surprised me in a very good way. I really, really, really liked it. For someone so good at deduction and logic, the character worked at grasping every bit of his life, oftentimes frustrated. The film was gritty yet tender and poignant. I liked and understood each character. I thought the story very realistic. Highly recommend. And there's a surprise cameo.

FMI: Wikipedia

No comments: