Thursday, March 09, 2017

Psst. I have a secret #JustYouandMe #boxedset #romanticcomedy #MFRWorg



There are some secrets in my writing.

Oh yes. Some readers may pick up on them. A name. A place. A pet. A car. Those things do infiltrate. And many other authors do the same. It's fun, like an inside secret.

Soon, my romantic comedy short story, "Raving Beauty," will be published in the Just You and Me boxed set. I'd written this story several years--that's the truth--ago. And I knew the story was special and needed to be published in a special place. And surprise! surprise! surprise! I dropped in some of my secrets.
What if the love of your life was in front of you all along?
 
Authors:
Nicole Morgan  Desiree Holt  Jacquie Biggar  Ashlyn Chase  Dalton Diaz  Brenna Zinn  Kate Richards  Liz Durano  Deelylah Mullin  Vicki Batman  Tierney O'Malley  Caitlyn Lynch  Fiona Miers  Cate Farren  Krista Ames
 
Here's a few secret teasers from "Raving Beauty:"

Beauty pageant
Torn Ligament
Pink polka-dotted pajamas
Romper

Interested in more? VBG 

For more fun, preorder your own copy for 99cents at: Amazon


Feel like sharing a deep dark secret?


5 comments:

Angela Adams said...

I don't have any dark secrets. But when I saw the title of this post, I thought you were going to give us a tip on when readers could expect more "Hattie adventures" (smile!).

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Angela! I had to take a pause for a while and work on this short story. As soon as things get settled, I'll be back working on Hattie. I'm about 60,000 words and need a few more. Lots of sticky notes with ideas.

Unknown said...

I think everyone has secrets or things we love. And how can those things not come out in our writing, just a little. I mean, how many times have we been told, 'Write what you know.' I'm afraid that if I don't be careful, the book I'm working on now is going to divulge a little more about me than I'm comfortable with.

Pamela S Thibodeaux said...

Sounds like a great story!
Good luck and God's blessings
PamT

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

Hi, Pam, I know what you mean. Sometimes, I'd say to someone a funny thing that had happened to me and they would answer, you should write a book with that. So I did!

Hi, Pamela! Thank you. I am so blessed that I can do this creative work. Hugs back.