Handbags, Books...Whatever (http://www.vickibatman.blogspot.com) is the website of Vicki Batman, sassy writer of sexy and funny fiction. Handbag lover. Avid Jazzerciser. Mah jong player. Yoga practioner. Movie fan. Book devourer. Choc-aholic. Best Mom ever. And adores Handsome.
- 11/27 - Handbag & Book, open
- 11/23 - Happy Thanksgiving!
- 11/20 - Handbag & Book, Pauline Baird Jones
- 11/16 - Vicki, a funny look at colonoscopy
- 11/13 - Handbag & Book, Falling Leaves
- 11/09 - Vicki, Season of Magic
- 11/06 - Handbag & Book, H. D. Thomson
- 11/02 - Handbag & Book, Barbara White Daille
- 10/30 - Handbag & Book, Vicki
- 10/26 - Handbag & Book, Joanne Guidoccio
Monday, September 11, 2017
Handbag and Book: Annual Fun Day #handbag and #giveaway #nomorebirthdays
To celebrate Annual Fun Day, I treated myself to two handbags. Today, I'll show you this one:
It's a pale blue Kate Spade which came with a crossbody handle and tote handles. Inside, there is a center pouch and on the sides are large zippered pockets. I liked the pockets because I could put little things and they wouldn't fall out and roll on the car floor. However, the zipper pockets are of leather and could be why the bag feels heavy. I can carry a paperback and a small needlepoint project as well as a tiny water bottle.
Then I was walking through Joann's and saw a card with one black and one white bow hair clips. Ding! I could add the white one to the bag and did. Isn't it adorable? I took off the clip and added a detachable carabineer clip. You can bet I will be using the black one on another handbag.
Do you ever personalize your handbag?
BTW, I'm having a giveaway on Goodreads-3 copies of Temporarily Insane, my second Hattie Cooks romantic comedy mystery. Find all the fun at: Goodreads