Monday, January 14, 2019

Book and Bag - #author Kryssie Fortune sharing her #handbag and #paranormalromance book


This is a new addition to my bag collection, and I love it. Last year, the amazing gothic artist, Annie Sykes did a signing event near where I live. I love her wolves, vampires and other gothic creations. I couldn’t wait to see her.

The store owner had a display of her goods, and my handbag was among them. Well…if I’m honest, it’s more a shopping bag, but I don’t leave the house without it. It was love at first sight. The front panel features a wolf. Perfect for a writer of paranormal romance. It’s three dimensional, and the way it moves fascinates my nineteen-month granddaughter.





In a post-apocalyptic world, vampires and werewolves have become the dominant species. Most females, human or not, are infertile. As a breeder in an infertile world, it’s no wonder Cassie was Taken as Theirs.


More about Kryssie:
Red, White or Blue? I’m a patriot. All three



Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter? Spring. All those Spring bulbs bursting into new life.



Chocolate pudding, cake, pie?I’m currently low carbing. Maybe a few strawberries?



Coffee, Tea, Champagne? I’m not a champagne sort of girl. Give me a coffee anytime



Country music or Michael Buble? Michael Buble every time – especially Haven’t Met You Yet.


Pencil or Pen? Pen



Find Taken as Hers at: Amazon

Find Kryssie Fortune at: Website


5 comments:

Melissa Keir said...

What a great bag! Your cover is smashing and I wish you all the best with your sales!

Vicki Batman, sassy writer said...

I'm in awe of the bag. I've never seen anything like it!!!

Angela Adams said...

I love your bag and want to hug the wolf!

Kryssie Fortune said...

Thank you for the kind comments, Melissa, Angela and Vicki. I adore my bag and am proud to carry it.
Vicki, Thanks for letting me show it off and tell people a little about my book.

xiaofeiDong said...

Getting a stylish and branded handbag at lower or discounted price is every woman’s dream come true. The Gucci sale will make you live this dream of yours. The handbag sale at Gucci offers great discount and also a stylish collection to make an impression for every upcoming party. The official page announces thesale at regular intervals to please the women all over the world.